Friday, October 5, 2012

Free Blue Tan Rectangle Digi Scrapbook Frames


These frames are lightly textured.  The actual files have no drop shadow.  I love Photoshop Elements 10 because I can take a monochromatic paper and change it to any color I want, using the same pattern several times in different colors.  Because of this I only need a few basic patterns in my collection of files.  Plus, once I make the frame template I only have to make it once, the rest is a select and cut for a new piece of paper.  Sometimes, like here, I use "edit->stroke outline selection" to make a little border on my frames. You'll find the free matching papers in a paper pack in the GrannyEnchanted.Com Paper Directory.

19181
Free Blue Tan Rectangle Digi Scrapbook Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.