Friday, January 31, 2014

4 Free Dotted Digi Scrapbook Flowers

Did I tell you how much I'm loving the Photoshop Elements file I made for flowers?  I just pop the paper under the shadow and button, cut the flower shape out and voila... flower.  Why didn't I think of this last year?  I'm looking at this red polka flower on the denim, thinking that just needs to be a whole kit of possibilities. Don't you agree?  Most of these matching papers are available and free at GrannyEnchanted.Com.  You'll find them in the directories. I say most because as of right now that green isn't uploaded anywhere.  However, there is a fetching free lime green polka in my paper directory.

19206
4 Free Dotted Digi Scrapbook Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.