Friday, March 28, 2014

Free Shabby Digi Scrapbook Rectangle Frames

This video was so awesome. I think about stuff like this all the time. There is no woman, or man for that matter that can choose 100% what they look like, yet we make decisions about them based on their looks, some look kind, some look severe, some look stupid, some look smart, short, tall, thin, fat, ugly, pretty (You can't tell me you've never met a pretty who was ugly inside, some are and I testify there are plenty of uglies that are beautiful inside too)... and a lot of the time we miss who they are because of what they look like on the outside. I really started thinking about it a few weeks ago when we took our scruffy dog in for her haircut. She came out a beauty that could have strutted her stuff down the street with Zsa Zsa Gabor and nobody would have doubted she was a star... and I had been treating her like a rag-a-muff mutt until then. The way I treated her completely changed because of her temporary beauty. It was then that I started to wonder, who else's beauty I was missing because I was looking at them with my eyes and not my heart. Lesson from a dog (or Dustin Hoffman) #284.
)

I pulled my almost 8 year old daughter out of bed this morning and set her on my lap.  She was still dozy and warm.  Wrapping my arms around her, I rocked back and forth memorizing the moment.  This is the last day she'll be this big. Tomorrow she'll be bigger.  I'm going to enjoy every minute of today.  That's what a scrapbook is for.  Tomorrow I'll remember today, the last day I had with her when she was this big.


19175 Free Shabby Digi Scrapbook Rectangle Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.