Sunday, June 22, 2014

Free Shabby Rectangle 2 Digi Scrapbook Frames

I've been drinking a smoothie every morning for breakfast.  I actually get a little grumpy if I miss it.  That's a huge thing because I'm seldom grumpy.  We buy the cheap mushy bananas, squash them flat in a snack bag, and freeze them (This way they freeze flat and can stack in a tidy pile in the freezer).  In the morning I have 1 frozen banana, 1/3 cup of uncooked regular rolled oats, 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 to 1 cup of fresh spinach, and a splash of vanilla blended together.  It has been a wonderful meal replacement while I lose weight.  I'm using MyFitnessPal.Com to lose weight and it is working like a charm.  I like it much more than WeightWatchers.Com.

Today's Freebie:


19177 Free Shabby Rectangle 2 Digi Scrapbook Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.