Monday, December 1, 2014

Free Shabby Stars Digi Scrapbook Supply

As I was making these stars today I was thinking about my troubles.  But you know, I started thinking of stars and staring up at a diamond blanket of night sky.  I remembered how small that made me feel. Suddenly I was a tiny speck on a little planet.  Of course, you couldn't stare at the stars very long without awe swelling up inside of you for our Creator, the Creator of the cosmos. And even this morning, though it isn't night, just thinking of stars made my problems seem tiny. It helped me take my gratitude out of my pocket so I could shine it up and remember the God of all is watching over little old me.
Today's Freebie:


19171

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.