Friday, January 9, 2015

Free Kit 36 Pack 3 Digi Scrapbook Frames- and a tomato juice recipe ;)

I am just killing myself with this number for a kit name.  Sigh. I need to at least try to be more creative.  Totally off the topic of lame digi kit names... my mother made bottle after bottle after bottle of vegetable juice.  We have a storage room full.  At first it sounds kind of gross, except I like V8 juice and it actually trumps V8 juice.  Then we discovered I can crumble sausage into it with some pasta and have the easiest minestrone I've ever made. Ingredients for the juice: 8 quarts of tomatoes(Why yes, we did plant way too many tomatoes last year... AGAIN!  You'd think we'd learn.), one large onion, one large green pepper, 1/3 of a 4 oz can of jalapenos, 12 tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of salt and 4 minced cloves of garlic. Puree, juice and water bath pack like a jar of tomatoes.  Hmmm, I'm looking at my fluffy pack of frames here, thinking it doesn't really match tomatoes at all.

Free Kit 36 Pack 3 Digi Scrapbook Frames- and a tomato juice recipe ;)
19214

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.