Sunday, February 1, 2015

Free Digi Scrapbook Key Elements to Match Granny Enchanted's Kit 40

I can't get too many keys. My father had a huge, fun personality. I inherited a box when he died. It had a little pad lock.  I hunted and searched his apartment that was laden with a lot of errant keys. Finally I found one that fit.  I slowly lifted the lid, my breath catching in anticipation. Guess what was in it?  Yep. Keys. Hundreds of keys. So I now own hundreds of keys. What they belong to, I will probably never know, but it had to be one of his best jokes.  I know he was standing beside me, laughing at my face when I opened it. These keys match Granny Enchanted's Strawberry Coco Kit.
In Google Docs/Drive choose File and Download.

Made to match this for sale kit:

More Freebies:

19237 Free Digi Scrapbook Key Elements to Match Granny Enchanted's Kit 40
ScrapBook Software - MyMemoriesSuite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.