Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Free Blue and Tan Digi Scrapbook Heart PNG Elements

Of course, you'll find the matching papers to these freebies in the paper directory at GrannyEnchanted.Com. Might I suggest that you don't forget white.  It is often too forgotten.  My sister-in-law stopped at my house one day with a patterned napkin and said, "I love this.  I need a kit."  She's a photographer and makes wonderful collages with my supplies.  I made her a simple kit of bright colors and polka dots, wondering how she was going to use them together.  She emailed me the finished invitation she made.  Wow!  White!  It made all the other colors pop.  It looked great. Since then I haven't been afraid to leave a little blank whiteness on my digi pages.

19185
Free Blue and Tan Digi Scrapbook Heart PNG Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.