Thursday, June 18, 2015

Free Tan and Blue Digi Scrapbook Printed Stars

Free Tan and Blue Digi Scrapbook PrintedI think we'll need some hearts in this one too... Maybe some animals and characters.  This is perfect for those baby boy pages, and even little girl pages. At first, I only had the stars on here and started thinking about the trim. I was just going to make you make a trim yourself, but finally decided I'd go the extra mile and make it for you.  It will look good repeating across a page at the midline, the top or bottom. You can find this free paper pack in the GrannyEnchanted.Com Free Paper Directory.


19179 Free Tan and Blue Digi Scrapbook Printed Stars Stars

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for going that extra mile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment! I appreciate the feedback. It's how I learn what you like.